COFFEE ORIGIN DETAILS:
Ethiopia Black Lion Yirgacheffe
| FRESH CROP |
Wow, displaying flavours of ripe strawberry, coated in rich 70% cacao chocolate fudge and tropical fruit in the mid palate.
- Natural Process, Heirloom Varieties
- Gedeo Zone of southern Ethiopia. Grown at 1950 - 2150 MASL
- New Ethiopian component for our Charli blend and a damn fine single origin offering.
Kenya Kanake AA
| OUT OF STOCK |
Flavours of blueberry and apricot with tart cherry acidity, heavy body and a delicate floral finish
- Fully Washed and Sun-Dried SL28 and SL34
- From the Kiambu County north of Nairobi, this super clean and complex Kenyan coffee is grown at 1700 MASL.
- Makes a complex and balanced single origin espresso
- Order the filter roast for a bright and floral Aeropress, pourover or Moccamaster brew.
Colombia San Rafael
| CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK |
Full bodied, with a winey acidity, pear sweetness, cocoa and hazelnut.
- From the Cauca region of the Popayan area, this family owned and run farm takes control of each stage of production, with great knowledge and passion. The result of these efforts is evident in the cup.
- Great as filter or espresso roast
Tanzania Sungu - Uru North
Clean complex, with rounded acidity. Chocolate, preserved lemon, raisin & peach flavours.
- Uru North Co-operative is located in the Kilimanjaro region in the Moshi Rural District close to the Kenyan boarder at an altitude of 1400m. Bourbon and Kent varieties, fully washed and sun dried.
La Maravilla Huehuetenango Guatemala
Sweet, lively, fruity with watermelon acidity. Incredible as a filter, really holds its own as a light and lively espresso.
Producer Mauricio Rosales form the La Libertad, Huehuetenango, grows Caturra at 1650- 1800 masl. This coffee is then Fully washed and dry milled at SuBeneficio. Defiantly worth a taste or seven! Great as a pour over and holds its own as an espresso.